The use of MEWS has helped them reduce code-blue events and escalations, reduced the number of patient transitions to the ICU and helped reduce the mortality rate at Providence St.
What does PSVMC stand for?
PSVMC stands for Providence St. Vincent Medical Center (Portland, OR)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Pattern-Shift Visual Evoked Response
- Pearl Street Venture Funds
- Post Schema Validation Infoset
- Public Safety Volunteer Institute (Corona, CA)
- Playstation Vita (gaming)
- Portsmouth and Southsea Voluntary Lifeguards (charity; UK)
- Performance Specification Verification Model
- Phase Sensitive Voltmeter
- Proximal Support Vector Machine
- public static void main (Java)
- Pittsburgh Singles Volunteer Network (Pennsylvania)
- Port Stephens Veterans Network (Australia)
- Preserved Subcutaneous Vascular Network (skin graft)
- Purse-Seine Vessel Owners' Association (est. 1936)
- Patapsco Valley State Park (Maryland)
- Performance Standard Verification Plan (environment)
- Pilot Secure Voice Project
- Pittsburgh Social Venture Partners (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Positive Spontaneous Visual Phenomena (neurology)
- Pretty Soldier Voice Project (radio theater)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She had a son and daughter and worked part time telecommuting for Providence St.
Jennison was taken to the emergency room at Providence St.
Jude Medical Center Fullerton, CA Nurse-Family Collaboration Neuro Surgical ICU and 9 Tower Neurosurgery Patient Satisfaction Team Carolinas Medical Center Charlotte, NC Critical Care Customer Service Team WellStar Cobb Hospital Austell, GA Neuro Surgical Intensive Care Unit Georgetown University Hospital Washington, DC Multidisciplinary Team Collaboration Neurotrauma Surgical Intensive Care Unit Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania Philadelphia, PA Emergency Department and Intensive Care Unit Collaborative Critical Care Support Team Cooper University Hospital Camden, NJ Intensive Care Unit Team Providence St.
He was previously the medical director of quality for Providence St.