Moreover, resources are worryingly scarce for WFP's planned 2013-15 Protracted Relief and Recovery Operation, which will provide food assistance to some 7.
What does PRRO stand for?
PRRO stands for Protracted Relief and Recovery Operation (since June 1998, replacing PRO)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PRRO
We have 1 other meaning of PRRO in our Acronym Attic
- Patnam Rajendra Reddy Memorial (India)
- Performance-Related Reliability Measure
- Philippine Rural Reconstruction Movement
- Palestinian Refugee Research Net (Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- Patriots Rock Radio Network (sports radio network)
- Posterior Rhombencephalic Reticular Nucleus
- Progressive Rock Radio Network (Internet radio stations)
- Public Record Retriever Network
- Phoenix Road Racing Organization (Arizona)
- Professional Road Running Organization (Atlanta, GA)
- Human Pattern Reversal Retinal Potential (opthamology)
- Pacific Rim Research Program (University of California)
- Papers Read Rather Periodically (podcasts)
- prolactin-releasing peptide precursor
- Provo River Restoration Project (Utah; est. 1999)
- PTSD (Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder) Residential Rehabilitation Program (US VA)
- Purkinje Relative Refractory Period
- Pichi Richi Railway Preservation Society (Australia)
- Puerto Rico Road Racing Association
- Pattern Recognition and Remote Sensing
Samples in periodicals archive:
The USAID awarded the $15 million grant to the World Food Program's Protracted Relief and Recovery Operation.
AaThe WFP (World Food Programme) does not have enough food stocks to cover its regular food distributions to 720,000 non-refugee Palestinians in the West bank and Gaza who are benefiting from the assistance under the Protracted Relief and Recovery Operation (2009 PRRO) WFP is appealing for $75 million (Dh275.