Date: Monday, February 06, 2012 ) The Ministry of Health Bahrain and SAH Global have signed a Memorandum of Understanding to make cutting-edge proton therapy cancer treatment available to Bahraini cancer patients.
What does PT stand for?
PT stands for Proton Therapy
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PT
We have 127 other meanings of PT in our Acronym Attic
- Program Trading
- Prohibited Transaction (qualified retirement plans)
- Project Tanager (Cornell Lab of Ornithology)
- Project Team
- Project Technologist
- Project Technology
- Projection Television (various companies)
- Protección Total (Spanish: Total Protection; various locations)
- Protection Technology of Los Alamos
- Prothrombin Time (test)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] When several Hampton University alumni asked Hampton President William Harvey whether he was familiar with proton therapy for cancer patients, the veteran university chief said "no," then took the alums' friendly challenge to explore the topic.
To date proton therapy is said to have benefitted more than 60,000 patients.
Backed by a fundraising campaign, Alex was flown to Florida for the proton therapy last September.