What does PNESD stand for?
PNESD stands for Proton Nucleus Elastic Scattering Data (physics)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Pacific Northwest Electron Microscopy Society (Microscopy Society of America)
- Peninsula Northeast of Pravoka (Final Fantasy video game)
- Practical Nurse Education Program (Connecticut)
- Provincial Nuclear Emergency Plan (Canada)
- Pacific Northwest Endurance Rides
- Pudendal Nerve-Evoked Response (neurology)
- Programa Nacional de Emergencia y Recuperacion Económica (Spanish: National Economic Emergency and Recovery Program; Guatemala)
- Provincial Nuclear Emergency Response Plan (Canada)
- Pines (street suffix)
- Psychogenic Nonepileptic Seizures
- Pancreatic Neuroendocrine Tumor (oncology)
- Peaceful Nuclear Explosions Treaty
- Peripheral Neuro-Ectodermal Tumor (pathology)
- Primitive Neuroectodermal Tumor
- Primitive Neuroectodermal Tumors of the Posterior Fossa
- Public Non-Exclusive Telecommunication Service
- Parents' National Education Union (UK)
- European Committee of Manufacturers of Compressed Air Equipment