Coefficient C, the correlation between neutron spin and proton momentum, is also sensitive to [lambda] and can be used for a determination of [V.
What does P+ stand for?
P+ stands for Proton
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Planning & Zoning
- Initial Probability Vector
- Packet Dropping Probability
- Probability of a Kill given a Hit (also seen as Pk/h)
- Probability of Loss
- Probability of Satisfactory Outcome
- Probability of Unsatisfactory Outcome
- Receive Sequence Number of packet
- Send Sequence Number of packet
- Precision Code (GPS; encrypted Y code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The protons, which come from this region will be accelerated and registered by a proton detector.
At the Indiana University Cyclotron Facility in Bloomington, another team has studied never-before-detected fusions of deuterium nuclei, which contain one proton and one neutron.
2002)  who each measured the shape of the proton spectrum to determine a to a fractional uncertainty of 5%.
Researchers taking one of the closest looks yet into the intact proton have found an unexpectedly complex interior electromagnetic environment.