The Protocol on Environmental Protection to the Antarctic Treaty - frequently referred to as the Madrid Protocol, after the city in which it was agreed - was signed by Treaty members in 1991.
What does PEPAT stand for?
PEPAT stands for Protocol on Environmental Protection to the Antarctic Treaty
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of PEPAT in our Acronym Attic
- Peptidase A
- Performance Evaluation Process Algebra
- Physical Education, Physical Activity (educational program)
- Polyethylene Polyamine
- Pakistan Environmental Planning & Architectural Consultant
- Primary Entry Point Advisory Committee
- Pusat Elektronik Pelayanan Anak Kristen (Indonesian Christian website)
- Physics of Elementary Particles and Atomic Nuclei (journal)
- Promotion of Environmental Planning and Applied Studies (World Health Organization)
- Peptidase B
- Population and Environmental Psychology Bulletin
- Postsecondary Education Policy and Budget (government committee; various locations)
- Princeton Electric Plant Board (aka Princeton Electric Power Board; Kentucky)
- Project on the Effectiveness of Problem Based Learning
- Pakistan Environmental Protection Council
- Pan European Portals Conference
- Parker Evangelical Presbyterian Church (Colorado)
- Pennsylvania Education Policy Center
- Petroleum Exploration and Production Center