Dubai Knowledge Village (DKV) saw the introduction of a number of new educational providers and consultants, including executive search firms Carmichael Fisher MEA and Antal International , business etiquette school Protocol School of Washington and the world s largest HR association, SHRM MEA.
What does PSOW stand for?
PSOW stands for Protocol School of Washington (Columbia, SC)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PSOW
We have 1 other meaning of PSOW in our Acronym Attic
- Puget Sound Oracle Users Group
- Preserved Steam on Video (UK)
- Priming Shut-Off Valve (sprinkler valve)
- Property Services of Ocean View (Norfolk, VA)
- Purge Shut Off Valve
- Phantasy Star Online Version 2 (game)
- Performance Statement of Work
- Phantasy Star Online World (game site)
- Practical Scheme of Work
- Preliminary Statement of Work
- Phantasy Star Online for Xbox (game)
- Pacific Safety Products (Canada)
- Pacifistisch Socialistische Partij
- Packet Switching Protocol (computing)
- Page Southerland Page (Texas)
- Paint Shop Pro (Corel Corp)
- Paintball Sports Promotions
- Palm Springs, CA, USA - Palm Springs Municipal (Airport Code)
- Panitia Standar Profesi (Indonesian: Professional Standards Committee)
- Pap Smear Provider (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In an effort to understand what protocol means and how it is exists in all areas of life, Sunday's Zaman talked to one of the leading experts in the field, Pamela Eyring, the president of the Protocol School of Washington (PSOW), the only accredited protocol school in the United States.
We always strive to set an example toothers by being the benchmark for excellence, and extending our support tothe Protocol School of Washington will play an important role in emphasizingthis purpose," says Ahmad Al Zaabi, Assistant Director General of ProtocolDepartment-Dubai.
Shapiro attended protocol officer training at the Protocol School of Washington.
The Protocol School of Washington runs mail correspondence courses in the correct way to make and serve tea and Modern Manners for Children, with Catherine the Mannerly Cat'.
Wright was broke and looking for work five years ago when Johnson hired her as a consultant for The Protocol School of Washington, Johnson said.