Under this scenario, SAS devices can transfer data in both directions simultaneously, with mixed protocol control, to effectively double the useable bandwidth of the link rate to 6.
What does PC stand for?
PC stands for Protocol Control (ATMF)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of PC
We have 356 other meanings of PC in our Acronym Attic
- Prontor-Compur (photography)
- Propagation Committee (IEEE VT-S)
- Propagation Criterion
- Proprotein Convertase
- Propulsion Complex (ship and submarine propulsion systems design)
- Prostate Cancer
- Protection Class (insurance)
- Protective Clothing (radioactive contamination and fire fighters)
- Protective Custody
- Protein C
Samples in periodicals archive:
Security features include confidential printing via a PIN code, user authentication via logon, IP/MAC address filtering and protocol control, and a data security kit that encrypts data using 128-bit encryption and erases the device's memory by overwriting its encrypted data.