Fifty-four people diagnosed with CFS or fibromyalgia and 23 controls were given five tests to evaluate their blood: fibrinogen (FIB), prothrombin fragment 1 + 2 (F1 + 2), thrombin/antithrombin complexes (T/AT), soluble fibrin monomer (SFM), and platelet activation by flow cytometry (PA) using CD62P and ADP.
What does PF1 stand for?
PF1 stands for Prothrombin Fragment 1
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PF1
We have 1 other meaning of PF1 in our Acronym Attic
- Peak Force/Weight Difference
- Positive Frequencies-White Noise
- Proportional-Fair Zero-Forcing Beamforming
- Production, Fielding/Deployment and Operational Support
- pleural fluid to serum
- Prostatic Fluid to Serum (ratio)
- Platform Fiber Optic Interface Unit
- Peak Force/Weight Ratio
- Positive Factor 1
- Proteolytic Fragment 1
- Private Finance 2 (UK)
- Platelet Factor 3
- Platelet Factor 3 Availability Clotting Test
- Plasma Factor 4 (neurosurgery)
- Platelet Factor Four (molecular biology)
- Platelet Factor 4 Variant 1 (gene)
- Allowable Operating Pressure (engineering)
- Pacific Film Archive
- Pacific First Aid (Canada)
- Packet Flow Acceleration (Peribit)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Estimating adjusted odds ratios for the fourth versus first quartile of each biomarker using logistic regression, they compared baseline and 1-month levels of four inflammatory makers (high-sensitivity C-reactive protein, interleukin-6, serum amyloid A, and amyloid P) and two coagulation markers (D-dimer and prothrombin fragment 1 + 2), Dr.
7) studied an enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay with use of monoclonal capture antibody for prothrombin fragment 1.