What does PF1 stand for?
PF1 stands for Proteolytic Fragment 1
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PF1
We have 1 other meaning of PF1 in our Acronym Attic
- Parallel-Fed Velocity-Matched Distributed Photodetector
- Peak Force/Weight Difference
- Positive Frequencies-White Noise
- Proportional-Fair Zero-Forcing Beamforming
- Production, Fielding/Deployment and Operational Support
- pleural fluid to serum
- Prostatic Fluid to Serum (ratio)
- Platform Fiber Optic Interface Unit
- Peak Force/Weight Ratio
- Positive Factor 1