Free amino acids in serum were determined with ion-exchange amino acid analyzer on a protein-free filtrate using the chromatographic methods of Spackman and Moore .
What does PFF stand for?
PFF stands for Protein-Free Filtrate
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PFF
We have 92 other meanings of PFF in our Acronym Attic
- Portland Family of Funds Holdings, Inc. (Oregon)
- Pre-Formed Fragmentation (type of ammunition projectile)
- Preparing Future Faculty (training university teaching assistants)
- Prioritize, Focus and Follow-up
- Private Financial Fund (Bolivia)
- Pro Football Focus (sports program)
- Progress & Freedom Foundation
- Progressive Freefall course (Canadian parachute training program)
- Protect from Freezing
- Protection from Fire (gaming)
- Psycho Frag Fest (gaming)
- Pulmonary Fibrosis Foundation (Chicago, IL)
- Punjab Frontier Force (British Indian army)
- Putting Family First
- Palau Federation of Fishing Associations
- Pasadena Fire Fighters Association
- Penang Freight Forwarders Association
- Permanent Foster Family Agreement
- Planned Parenthood Federation of America
- Plastic Fan Filter Assembly
Samples in periodicals archive:
If a protein-free filtrate was turbid, then the technologist just added a "tad" more precipitating agent to clarify the solution.
Mean recovery, [mu] mol/L (%) Calibrator Protein-free Filtrate Filtrate Thiol concen- filtrate with EDTA with Stabilyte tration Hcy 1.