Random urine protein to creatinine ratio as a diagnostic method of significant proteinuria in pre-eclampsia.
What does P/C stand for?
P/C stands for Protein to Creatinine Ratio
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of P/C
We have 356 other meanings of P/C in our Acronym Attic
- Push Button
- Problem Behavior, Intervention, Response, Plan (mental health charting)
- Program/Budget Subsystem
- Personal/Commercial (personal and commercial insurance)
- Personal/Confidential (data privacy)
- Phone Call
- Polyester/Cotton (textiles)
- Price Check
- Prices Current
- Property Casualty (insurance)
- Physical/Chemical Closed Loop Life Support
- Pilot/Controller Glossary
- Problem/Change Report
- Payable Date (stock dividends)
- Pickup and Delivery (shipping)
- Pitch-To-Diameter (ratio - geometric parameter used in nuclear fuel bundles)
- Plasma Level/Dose (ratio)
- Press Die
- Production and Development
Samples in periodicals archive:
At admission, the average systolic/diastolic blood pressure was 143/80 mm Hg in both groups; mean urinary protein to creatinine ratio was 1,971 mg/gCr in the telmisartan group vs.
Assessment of renal function during pregnancy using random urine protein to creatinine ratio and Cockcroft-Gault formula.
In patients with hypertension and proteinuria levels of more than 300 mg/day--corresponding to a urinary protein to creatinine ratio of more than 0.