What does P14 stand for?
P14 stands for Protein of 14 KD (Kilodalton; molecular biology)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of P14
We have 2 other meanings of P14 in our Acronym Attic
- Peak Around 100 Milliseconds Latency
- Protein of 104 Kilodaltons
- Phosphorylated 112 kDa Protein
- Product of Gene 12 (molecular biology)
- Protein of 12kDa (growth suppressor)
- Phosphoprotein of 120 kDa
- Passaged 13 times
- Personalization (BEA)
- postnatal day 14