The company is a long-standing industrial participant in the Protein Engineering Network of Centres of Excellence (PENCE), conducting research on the use of chemically modified hemoglobin as a drug delivery agent.
What does PENCE stand for?
PENCE stands for Protein Engineering Network of Centres of Excellence
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PENCE
We have 1 other meaning of PENCE in our Acronym Attic
- Philips Electronics North America Corporation (Knoxville, TN)
- Penetration Aid
- Penetration Aids
- Petra Energy (Malaysia)
- Philips Electronics Nederland (Dutch: Philips Electronics Netherlands)
- Prukazu Energetické Nárocnosti Budovy (Czech: Energy Performance Certificates)
- Professional Educators of North Carolina (Raleigh, NC)
- Professional Engineers of North Carolina
- Professional Exempt Non Contractual
- Predicted No Effect Concentration
- Peninsula Combat Employment Readiness Exercise
- Pen Based Electronic Net Command Information Library
- Public Education Needs Civic Involvement in Learning
- Portable Erasable Nib Cryptic Intercommunication Language Stylus
- Pennsylvania Energy Consortium
- Pennsylvania Entertainment Communications & Recreation
- Pointless Entertainment Never Dies (one man band)
- Pennsylvania Department of Transportation
- Power Exchange of New England
- Pennsylvania Educational Network for Eating Disorders (Pittsburgh, PA)