The condition was to sign into protective custody because they opened up the program to only inmates in protective custody; so I did that," the New York Daily News quote Chapman as saying, a transcript of the hearing released shows.
What does PC stand for?
PC stands for Protective Custody
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PC
We have 356 other meanings of PC in our Acronym Attic
- Project Control
- Project Coordinator
- Prontor-Compur (photography)
- Propagation Committee (IEEE VT-S)
- Propagation Criterion
- Proprotein Convertase
- Propulsion Complex (ship and submarine propulsion systems design)
- Prostate Cancer
- Protection Class (insurance)
- Protective Clothing (radioactive contamination and fire fighters)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The article, however, gave the false impression that all prisoners who are LGBTI can avoid rape and violence through protective custody.
3) Day 2 The second day consists of a field trip to a local juvenile inpatient facility that receives individuals taken into protective custody under an EOD.
Rather than acknowledge and reward Johnston's effort to get this behavior stopped, DynCorp fired him, forcing him into protective custody by the U.
TOKYO, June 16 Kyodo The National Police Agency (NPA) decided Tuesday to set up a special task force at all prefectural police headquarters to specialize in protective custody of juveniles with the aim of reducing juvenile crimes, NPA officials said.