From the beginning, we felt we wanted to place all the children we meet under the protection of the Mother of God.
What does POMOG stand for?
POMOG stands for Protection of the Mother of God (Rochester, NY)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Prisoners of Mother England
- Portland Online MusicNet
- Permanent Open Market Operation (banking)
- Point of Maximum Opportunity
- Polulle Oman Mentorin Ohjauksessa (Finnish prison program)
- Position Of Maximum Opportunity
- Post Modernist
- Primary Open Market Operation (finance)
- Production Oriented Maintenance Organization
- Provisional Office for Mass Organisational Affairs
- Peace of Mind Project (the Alliance on Mental Illness)
- Performance Outcomes Measures Project (US AoA)
- Pervasive Object Model Project (computing)
- Point of Maximum Potential
- Principal Outer Membrane Protein (molecular biology)
- Private Ownership and Management Program (New York City Department of Housing Preservation and Development)
- Partially Observable Markov Decision Process
- Peace of Mind Property Services (Antigua property management firm)
- Principles of Marketing Research (University of Georgia)
- Problem-Oriented Medical Record
Samples in periodicals archive:
King John Casimir, in a solemn vow in Lvov Cathedral, put himself and his country, Poland, under the protection of the Mother of God, proclaiming her the Patroness and Queen of the Kingdom of Poland.