Protection of vital data against unintentional modification or deletion.
What does POVD stand for?
POVD stands for Protection of Vital Data
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of POVD
- Protection of Vulnerable Adults (social care)
- Psychological Operations Veterans Association
- Prison Officers Vocational Branch (Public Service Association of New South Wales; Australia)
- Public Opinion and Voting Behavior (political science)
- Post Office Vehicle Club (UK)
- Power Off Valve Closes
- Privately Owned Vehicle/Convoy
- Peripheral Occlusive Vascular Disease
- Post-Operative Voiding Dysfunction
- Power on Voltage Detector (Elan Microelectronics Corp.)
- Pismo Oceano Vegetable Exchange (California)
- Penn-Ohio Volleyball League (collegiate men)
- Perioperative Visual Loss
- Positive Operator-Valued Measure
- Problem-Oriented Veterinary Medical Record
- Power Off Valve Opens
- Pend Oreille Valley Railroad
- Pennsylvania Office of Vocational Rehabilitation
- Point Optimized Variance Ratio (algorithm)
- Persistence of Vision Raytracer (renderer)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ahmad Khattab vice president Sales, Growth Markets EMEA and Henry Martinez, vice president, Sales Engineering, with data back-up and recovery specialists Vision Solutions discuss what steps companies should be taking to ensure proper protection of vital data.
Enterasys Networks continues to provide our growing base of worldwide enterprise customers with solutions that enable them to meet their business goals by ensuring network continuity, protection of vital data and control over the many people and devices on their networks," said Mark Aslett, president and chief operating officer of Enterasys Networks.