The Bahrain Youth Forum had announced in the Press the need for clinics to be established to provide sex education and information on contraception methods and protection from sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).
What does PSTD stand for?
PSTD stands for Protection from Sexually Transmitted Disease (questionnaire)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PSTD
We have 20 other meanings of PSTD in our Acronym Attic
- Political Subdivision Tort Claims Act (Pennsylvania)
- Politics and Society in Twentieth Century America (book)
- Power Systems Test Case Archive (University of Washington College of Engineering; Seattle, WA)
- Pellissippi State Technical Community College (Knoxville, TN, USA)
- Public Services Tax and Commerce Union (UK)
- Pencak Silat Tenaga Dasar (martial arts)
- Penn State Tool & Die Corporation (Lemont Furnace, PA)
- Petroleum Storage Tank Division
- Phase-Sweep Transmit Diversity
- Philippine Society for Training and Development
- Pseudospectral Time-Domain
- Puget Sound Telecommuting Demonstration Project (Washington)
- Personnel Subsystem Test & Evaluation
- Practical Skills Therapeutic Education (method)
- Protection, Sociale, Travail, Emploi (French: Social Security, Labor and Employment Protection)
- Personal Science Teaching Efficacy Belief (teaching scale)
- Professional Standards and Teacher Education Board (Maryland)
- Provincial Science, Technology and Environment Office (Thailand)
- Pre-Service Teacher Education Program
- Private Sector and Trade Enabling Programme (EU)
Samples in periodicals archive:
While taking the Pill decreases your risk of unplanned pregnancy drastically, oral contraceptives and other birth control methods never offer protection from sexually transmitted diseases.