The SpeedMasks are engineered to offer a level of protection not available from traditional tapes, lacquers, and waxes.
What does PROTNA stand for?
PROTNA stands for Protection Not Available (Telabs)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Program for Response Options and Technology Enhancements for Chemical/Biological Terrorism
- Prosecutorial Remedies and Other Tools to end the Exploitation of Children Today (Act)
- Prospective Reinfarction Outcomes in the Thrombolytic Era Cardizem CD Trial (cardiovascular study)
- Poverty Reduction Outcomes Through Education Innovations and Networks
- Prospective Resistant Organism Tracking and Epidemiology for the Ketolide Telithromycin
- Procedure Oriented Type Enforcing Language (switching system programming language)
- Property-Based Test Pattern Generator
- Profile Telemetry Of Upper Ocean Currents
- Support for System Evolution
- Optically Triggered Proton and Ion Switches
- Process and Tools (Team)
- Protocol (eMule)
- Proje Teknologi Organizasyon Kombit Lakay (Haiti)
- Perusahaan Otomobil Nasional (National Automobile Industry, Malaysia)
- Proposal Preparation and Electronic Submission Tool
- People's Republic of Takoma Park (Maryland)
- Professional Training of Midshipmen (US Navy)
- Public Relations Officer of the Year (Public Relations Officers and Bulletin Editors; Barbershop Harmony Society; Nashville, TN)
- Peacefully Resolving Our Unsettled Differences (Florida)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Proper eye protection not available for use by the operator.
Security -- The CoNavigator voice portal offers multiple levels of fraud protection not available with traditional calling card programs.