The Protected Area Management Board, an attached agency of the Environment Department, sanctioned the building of a 3-megawatt hydro power plant within the Pamitinan Protected Landscape in Rodriguez, Rizal by Hydrotec Renewables Inc.
What does PAMB stand for?
PAMB stands for Protected Area Management Board (Philippines; Department of the Environment and Natural Resources)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PAMB
We have 1 other meaning of PAMB in our Acronym Attic
- Pulse-Address Multiple Access
- Planning and Management Advisory Council (Department of Human Services; Salem, OR)
- Pan American Musical Art Research
- Philippine Association of Manning Agencies and Shipmanagers (est. 1980)
- Plant and Machinery Assessing Services (Australia)
- Power-Aware Multi-Access Protocol with Signaling
- Preference Aggregation in Multiagent Systems (research group; Germany)
- Pennsylvania Association of Mortgage Brokers
- Point Arena Mountain Beaver (rodent)
- Pressure Ambient
- Prudential Assurance Malaysia Berhad
- Pan American Marine Biotechnology Association (Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Plasma-Assisted Molecular Beam Epitaxy (method of crystal growth)
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center (Los Angeles, CA)
- Palo Alto Municipal Code (Palo Alto, CA)
- Panhandle A&M College (Goodwell, OK)
- Peripheral Airway Mast Cells (lung research)
- Porcine Adrenal Medullary Chromaffin
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Prudential Asset Management Co., Ltd. (Seoul, South Korea)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Giving more details of the approved salvage plan, the Tubbataha Protected Area Management Board (TPAMB) said a crane-bearing salvage ship will drop anchor one kilometre away from the protected coral walls of the Tubbataha Reef.
Earlier, the Tubbataha Protected Area Management Board (TPAMB) sent a notice to the US Navy for payment of fines for illegal entry, but excluded payment for damaged coral reefs.