In testimony before the Senate, the conference's representative "recommended that senators consider the positive elements of the bill," such as provisions to protect the human embryo and regulate embryonic research, but reiterated the church's opposition to assisted human reproduction.
What does PTH stand for?
PTH stands for Protect the Human (Amnesty International)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PTH
We have 86 other meanings of PTH in our Acronym Attic
- Planet Tony Hawk (gaming website)
- Plated Through Hole (semiconductor manufacturing)
- Polskie Towarzystwo Historyczne (Polish: Polish Historical Society)
- Port Huron (Amtrak station code; Port Huron, MI)
- Post-Transfusion Hepatitis (medical condition)
- Precipitation Top Height
- Prelude to Hope (film by Clear Concrete Productions)
- Price Trace Hawes (UK)
- Prime Tanning Hours
- Pro-femmes Twese Hamwe (Rwanda)
- Protest the Hero (band)
- Provincial Trunk Highway (Canada)
- Puissance Thermique (French: Thermal Power)
- Purolator Tackle Hunger (food program; Canada)
- Push to Hear (in-ear monitor)
- Put Through Hole (integrated circuits packaging)
- Putonghua (Chinese: Mandarin)
- Parathyroid Hormone Related Protein
- Parathyroid Hormone 2 Receptor
- Pinto Horse Association of America
Samples in periodicals archive:
Brazil, Canada and 18 other nations had sponsored a resolution calling on member states to "promote and protect the human rights of all persons regardless of their sexual orientation.
These executives did not accept the responsibility to protect the human dignity of their employees.
The doctor's job is to protect the human body from disease, not whittle it down so there's less of it for disease to afflict.