The Prostitutes Education Network clarifies that decriminalization is usually used to refer to total decriminalization--that is, the repeal of all laws against consensual adult sexual activity in both commercial and noncommercial contexts.
What does PENet stand for?
PENet stands for Prostitutes Education Network
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PENet
- Portable Erasable Nib Cryptic Intercommunication Language Stylus
- Pennsylvania Energy Consortium
- Pennsylvania Entertainment Communications & Recreation
- Pointless Entertainment Never Dies (one man band)
- Pennsylvania Department of Transportation
- Power Exchange of New England
- Pennsylvania Educational Network for Eating Disorders (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Pan European Network of Environmental Legislation Observatories for Planning, Education and Research
- Penetration and Energy Loss of Positrons and Electrons (radiation matter interaction simulation sotware)
- Postsecondary Education Programs Network
- Professional Engineer (in Canada)
- Petroleum and Natural Gas Senior Staff Association of Nigeria
- Palestinian Environmental NGOs Network
- Pastoral and Environmental Network in the Horn of Africa (London, England, UK)
- Primary Extranodal Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Proton-Enhanced Nuclear Induction Spectroscopy (NMR technique)
- Personal Protection Equipment, Environmental Hazards, Number of Patients, Mechanism of Injury, Additional Resources, Need for C-Spine/ extrication
- Pennsylvania Avenue Building (US government)