Many men think it will affect performance, but sperm cells form only a tiny volume of the ejaculate, the majority coming from the prostate and seminal vesicles which are not in the scrotum.
What does P-SV stand for?
P-SV stands for Prostate and Seminal Vesicle
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 97 other meanings of P-SV in our Acronym Attic
- PSUR (Periodic Safety Update Report) Reference Member State (EU)
- Precision Area Navigation (aviation)
- Revolutionizing Manufacturing Systems with Pervasive Computing
- Peripheral Rating of Perceived Exertion
- Pre-Paid Service Control Point
- Scratch Paper (library catalog)
- Pseudo-Static Random Access Memory
- Precipitation Static
- Parabrachio-Thalamic (neurons)
- Phaco-IOL (Intraocular Lens)-Trabeculectomy
- Platelet-Thrombin Complex
- Pressure-Temperature (thermodynamics diagram)
- Point to Multipoint
- Passive Top Attack Armor Protection System
- Posttraumatic Child Therapy
- Packet Temporary Mobile Subscriber Identity (GSM 03.60 version 7.4.1)
- Post-Tsunami Operational Management Structure
Samples in periodicals archive:
Experiment 2: effect of Red Maca (Lepidium meyenii) and Finasteride on prostate and seminal vesicle weight in rats treated with testosterone enanthate Rats were divided into 4 groups of 6 rats each.
The molecular biology, endocrinology, and physiology of the prostate and seminal vesicles.