Nam, MD, FRCSC, Assistant Professor of Surgery, Division of Urology at the Sunnybrook and Women's College Health Sciences Centre, University of Toronto, with its Prostate Secretory Protein of 94 amino acids (PSP94) immunoassays for the diagnosis and prognosis of prostate cancer, will be published in the Journal of Urology.
What does PSP94 stand for?
PSP94 stands for Prostate Secretory Protein of 94 Amino Acids
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Puget Sound Partnership (Olympia, WA)
- Pump Storage Project
- Push Stack Pointer (6502 processor instruction)
- Python Server Page
- Per-Survivor Processing Maximum Likelihood Sequence Detection
- Per-Survivor Processing Viterbi Decoder
- peak systolic pressure to end systolic volume ratio
- Pre-Survivor Processing Recursive Least Squares
- Playstation Portable 2 (Sony)
- Paint Shop Pro 6
- Pacific Seafood Processors Association
- Palm Springs Pilots Association (Springs, California)
- Panti Sosial Petirahan Anak
- Parents of Students of Phillips Academy
- Passive Solar Products Association
- Past Service Pension Adjusted
- Past Service Pension Adjustment
- Peace Support Psychological Activities
- Pennsylvania School Press Association
- Pennsylvania Society of Physician Assistants
Samples in periodicals archive:
has reached an important milestone in identifying the Prostate Secretory Protein of 94 amino acids (PSP94) binding protein.