Presented at the 2007 American Society of Clinical Oncology Prostate Cancer Symposium, Orlando, FL.
What does PCS stand for?
PCS stands for Prostate Cancer Symposium
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PCS
We have 999 other meanings of PCS in our Acronym Attic
- Projected Coordinate System
- Promotion of Chemical Safety (WHO)
- Propagation Conditions Summary
- Property Claim Services (Jersey City, New Jersey)
- Property Consultancy Services (various companies)
- Property Control System
- Proposed Committee Substitute
- Propulsion Control System
- Prospective Cohort Study (various organizations)
- Prostate Cancer Screening
- Protective Coatings Specialist (Society for Protective Coatings certification)
- Provo Canyon School (Orem, UT)
- Proximal Coronary Sinus
- Prussian Claims Society
- Psychological Counseling Service
- Psychology and Communication Studies (various universities)
- Psychology Community Services
- Public and Commercial Services (Union)
- Public Charter School
- Public Communications Services, Inc. (Los Angeles, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Judd W Moul said at a prostate cancer symposium sponsored by the American Society of Clinical Oncology.