INTRODUCTION:: The utility of prostate cancer screening is controversial.
What does PCS stand for?
PCS stands for Prostate Cancer Screening
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PCS
We have 999 other meanings of PCS in our Acronym Attic
- Project Control System
- Projected Coordinate System
- Promotion of Chemical Safety (WHO)
- Propagation Conditions Summary
- Property Claim Services (Jersey City, New Jersey)
- Property Consultancy Services (various companies)
- Property Control System
- Proposed Committee Substitute
- Propulsion Control System
- Prospective Cohort Study (various organizations)
- Prostate Cancer Symposium
- Protective Coatings Specialist (Society for Protective Coatings certification)
- Provo Canyon School (Orem, UT)
- Proximal Coronary Sinus
- Prussian Claims Society
- Psychological Counseling Service
- Psychology and Communication Studies (various universities)
- Psychology Community Services
- Public and Commercial Services (Union)
- Public Charter School
Samples in periodicals archive:
1] Since its introduction in the late 1980s, prostate cancer screening with prostate-specific antigen (PSA) has been largely adopted throughout North America.
Prostate cancer screening in the general population is likely to reduce disease-specific deaths by less than a third, according to results from a 20-year Swedish study.
ADPnews) - Dec 15, 2010 - Belgo-Dutch biotechnology company MDxHealth, former Oncomethylome Sciences (EBR:ONCOB), said today it has signed a new contract with sector firm Veridex for the use of certain testing products for colorectal cancer and prostate cancer screening.
MEN aged over 50 can receive free prostate cancer screening in Solihull tomorrow as part of national Prostate Cancer Awareness month.