What does PLEFA stand for?
PLEFA stands for Prostaglandins, Leukotrienes and Essential Fatty Acids (journal)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Parkdale Liberty Economic Development Corporation (Canada)
- Polymer Light Emitting Diodes for Displays
- Phase-State Low Electron Drive Memory
- Program on Law, Environment and Economy (University of Pennsylvania)
- Project-Led Engineering Education
- Polarized Low-Energy Electron Diffraction
- Product Line Engineering the Early Steps
- Political, Legal, Economical, Environmental, Technical and Sociological Factors (strategic planning)
- Planet Life Economy Foundation
- Posterior Lumbar Epidural Fat
- Pietermaritzburg Linux Enthusiasts Group (South Africa)
- Pod Lifecycle Event Generator
- Preserved Locomotive Enthusiasts Group (est. 2003; UK)
- Private Label Executive Gifts, Inc.
- Public Libraries Evaluation Group (New South Wales, Australia)
- Pelvic and Lower Extremity Injury (conference)
- Professional Legal Expense Insurance (Canada)
- Programa de Liderazgo Empresarial Internacional (Spanish: International Business Leadership Program)
- Public Law Education Institute
- Public Legal Education and Information (Canada)