What does PTGDR stand for?
PTGDR stands for Prostaglandin D2 Receptor
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Patent Term Guarantee Act of 1999
- Penang Tourist Guides Association (Malaysia)
- Professional Tour Guide Association
- Professional Tour Guide Association of Australia Inc.
- Professional Tour Guide Association of Florida, Inc.
- Professional and Technical Group on Antennas and Propagation (predecessor to IEEE AP-S)
- Perangsang Templer Golf Club (Malaysia)
- Percutaneous Trigeminal Ganglion Compression (neurology)
- Progressive Transformation of Germinal Centers (medical condition)
- Percutaneous Transluminal Gene Delivery
- Perturbative-Type Green Function (also seen as PTG)
- Piano Technicians Guild Foundation (est. 1982)
- Porcine Transforming Growth Factor (biochemistry)
- Placental Transforming Growth Factor Beta
- Post-Traumatic Growth Inventory (study)
- Professional Team Golf League
- Professional Technical Group on Microwave Theory and Techniques (IEEE)
- Preglomerular Tertiary Gustatory Nucleus
- Pekiti-Tirsia Global Organization (martial arts)
- Polskie Towarzystwo Ginekologii Onkologicznej (Polish: Polish Society of Gynecologic Oncology)