What does PREVENT stand for?
PREVENT stands for Prospective Randomized Evaluation of Vascular Effects of Norvasc Trial (clinical trial; cardiology)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PREVENT
- Portable REmoted Target System
- PATRIOT Radar Emulator Test Tool
- Philadelphia Regular Exchange Tea Total Young Belles Lettres Universal Experimental Bibliographical Association to Civilize Humanity (Poe's fiction)
- Political Resources for the European Union (website; UK)
- Previous Requisition Transaction
- Professional Real Estate Virtual Assistant
- Projection Reduction Exposure with Variable Axis Immersion Lens (IBM lithography tool)
- Pacific Northwest Regional Visibility Experiment using Natural Tracers
- Personal Responsibility Values Education and Training
- Previous Forecast Date
- Pneumococcal Resistance Epidemicity and Virulence - an International Study
- Prevention Online
- Previous Transplant Indicator
- Purpose of Economic Evaluation
- Pacific Resource Exchange Center (est. 1990; Japan)
- Parish Renewal Experience
- Partido Regionalista Extremeño (Spanish Political Party)
- Short for President