High doses of gonadotrophins combined with stop versus non-stop protocol of GnRH analogue administration in low responder IVF patients: a prospective, randomized, controlled trial.
What does PRCT stand for?
PRCT stands for Prospective, Randomized, Controlled Trial (medicine)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PRCT
We have 8 other meanings of PRCT in our Acronym Attic
- Pigeon River Country State Forest (Michigan)
- Pediatric Rheumatology Collaborative Study Group (Cincinnati, OH)
- Pacific Regional Chapter of the Society of Quality Assurance (created 1992)
- Poor Rural Communities Support Services Project (Guyana)
- Pittsburgh Regional Center for Science Teachers (Pennsylvania)
- Papillary Renal Cell Tumor
- Parachute Regimental Combat Team (US Army)
- Partial Rotator Cuff Tear
- Puerto Rico Conservation Trust
- Pickaway Ross Career and Technology Center (Chillicothe, OH)
- Partner Reinsurance Company of the US (Greenwich, CT)
- Payload Rack Checkout Unit (US NASA)
- Policing and Reducing Crime Unit (UK)
- Polish Roman Catholic Union (now PRCUA of America)
- Powell River Credit Union (Powell River, British Columbia, Canada)
- Prolonged Respiratory Care Unit
- Polish Roman Catholic Union of America
- Pacific Rim Council on Urban Development
Samples in periodicals archive:
Data Source: A prospective, randomized, controlled trial of 180 postmenopausal women with osteopenia.
New references focus on key prospective, randomized, controlled trials, meta-analyses, and systematic reviews.
Further prospective, randomized, controlled trials are needed to determine the impact of obesity surgery on nonalcoholic fatty liver disease," the researchers concluded.
Biomarkers of bronchial preneoplasia declined in former smokers who participated in a prospective, randomized, controlled trial of the agent, said Dr.