Chamberlain looks at the therapies that have the most background, like Gerson's diet and colonic enemas, and at the ones that appear to be the least supportable, such as Hulda Clark's contention that all cancers arise from an intestinal fluke and exposure to propyl alcohol from household and cosmetic product use.
What does PROH stand for?
PROH stands for Propyl Alcohol
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PROH
We have 1 other meaning of PROH in our Acronym Attic
- Programmatic Identifier
- Progress Management (Italian Group of Consultancy Companies)
- People Relying on God Relaying a Message (Alcoholics Anonymous slang)
- Program Representative
- PROgramming with Graph REwriting Systems
- Perindopril Protection Against Recurrent Stroke Study
- Personal Responsibility and Opportunities to Gainfully Reach Economic Self-Sufficiency
- Polish Research on Grid Environment for Sun Servers (est. 2001)
- Program for Research and Outreach on Gender Equity in Society (Carnegie Mellon University; Pittsburgh, PA)
- Professional Handling of Pigs
- Peterborough Recreational Oldtimers Hockey League
- Person Resident outside India
- Personal Return of Investment
- Phalangeal Region of Interest (medical imaging)
- Political Return on Investment (New Progressive Coalition, LLC trademark)
- Public Record Office of Ireland (now National Archives of Ireland)
- Public Relations Organisation International
- Promocion e Investigacion de Productos Andinos (Spanish)
- Programa de Innovación Tecnológica (Guatemala)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Table 3 shows that the epoxy groups concentration changes more rapidly in the propyl alcohol medium than in isopropyl alcohol and tert-butanol.