Helen Darracott, trained pharmacist and director of The Proprietary Association of Great Britain, which represents manufacturers of over-the-counter medicines, says: "Paracetamol works by reducing the production of chemicals called prostaglandins.
What does PAGB stand for?
PAGB stands for Proprietary Association of Great Britain
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PAGB
We have 5 other meanings of PAGB in our Acronym Attic
- People Against Goodness And Normalcy (Dragnet movie)
- Peoples Assembly for Genuine Alternatives to Social Apathy (Philippines)
- Philippine Atmospheric, Geophysical and Astronomical Service Administration
- Philippines Atmospheric, Geophysical and Astronomical Services Administration
- Galbraith Lake, AK, USA (ICAO station ID)
- Pakistan Association of Greater Boston (Massachusetts)
- Pennsylvania Game Breeders Association
- Photographic Alliance of Great Britain
- Portland Association of General Baptists
- Post-Asymptotic Giant Branch (stars; astronomy)
- Panay Gamefowl Breeders Association (Philippines)
- Philippine Association for Government Budget Administration
- Pennsylvania Guppy Club
- phoP-activated gene C
- Pickering Aerials Gymnastics Club (Pickering, Ontario, Canada)
- Postal Address Geo-Coder
- Presidential Anti-Graft Commission (Philippines)
- Prince Albert Grand Council (Saskatchewan, Canada)
- Programa de Apoyo A Grupos Comunitarios
- Paging and Access Grant Channel
Samples in periodicals archive:
But the Proprietary Association of Great Britain (PAGB), which represents the makers of the medicines, stressed that they were not being "banned" for use by older children and were still safe when used as directed.
But the Proprietary Association of Great Britain (PAGB), which represents the makers of themedicines, stressedthat they werenot being "banned"for use by older children and were still safe when used as directed.
The Proprietary Association of Great Britain, the trade association which represents the drug manufacturers, denies companies are putting profits before people.
The Proprietary Association Of Great Britain, which represents vitamin-makers, is advising members to have any products they suspect may contain GM ingredients tested.
But Sheila Kelly, of the Proprietary Association of Great Britain, said cough products were "safe and effective".
However, the Proprietary Association of Great Britain (PAGB), which represents the makers of over-the-counter remedies, says people have been treating themselves satisfactorily with cough medicines for decades.