We started to dissect our value proposition one component at a time, and we're still doing it" Cameron says.
What does PROP1 stand for?
PROP1 stands for Proposition One (grassroots nuclear disarmament organization)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Police Reform Organizing Project (New York)
- Pouvoir Rassemblement des Organisations Populaires (French: Popular Organizations Gathering Power, Haiti)
- Professional Recyclers of Pennsylvania
- Property (theater and movie studios; real estate)
- Proposed Regulation (US IRS)
- Peace River Organic Producers Association (Canada)
- Puerto Rican Organization for the Performing Arts
- Prospective Payment Review Assessment Commission
- Productora de Papeles SA (Columbia)
- PROgrammed PAL
- Profesi dan Pengamanan (Indonesian: Profession and Security)
- Propagation Analysis Environment
- Promotion et Participation pour la Coopération Économique (French financial development institution)
- Associação Instituto de Promoção de Paz (Portuguese: Associated Institute for the Promotion of Peace; Mozambique)
- Passionate Rational Objectivists Promoting Exuberant Living (trademark of Rebirth of Reason)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sweeting became actively involved in human rights causes and worked to help defeat Proposition One, an anti-gay ballot initiative.
Articulate and politically informed, both mentioned Proposition One, a proposed constitutional amendment that would require nuclear disarmament and the economic conversion of weapons industries.
Christian Evans, a solicitor from Formby ``Simply the fact that smoking has been linked to many of the largest causes of death in this country, such as cancer and heart disease, makes the proposition one worth considering.
The Value Proposition One way to deal with the changing business environment is to dust off the overused and cliched concept of the "value proposition.