We started to dissect our value proposition one component at a time, and we're still doing it" Cameron says.
What does P1 stand for?
P1 stands for Proposition One (grassroots nuclear disarmament organization)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of P1
We have 9 other meanings of P1 in our Acronym Attic
- Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma 03
- MHS X.419 Message Transfer Protocol
- Pentium One (Intel CPU)
- Phase One (superbike team)
- Player 1 (video games)
- Pokémon #1
- Politics1 (website)
- Primary 1 (various locations)
- Priority One
- Lithium-Pilocarpine in 10-Day-Old
- Post-Hatching Day 10 (avian development)
- Power Ten (gaming, Magic: The Gathering)
- Positive Deflection at 100 ms
- Precursor of 100 kDa
- Protein of Approximately 100 kDa
- Proteins of Molecular Weight 100K
- Putative MAPs of 100 kDa
- Peak Around 100 Milliseconds Latency
- Protein of 104 Kilodaltons
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sweeting became actively involved in human rights causes and worked to help defeat Proposition One, an anti-gay ballot initiative.
Articulate and politically informed, both mentioned Proposition One, a proposed constitutional amendment that would require nuclear disarmament and the economic conversion of weapons industries.
Christian Evans, a solicitor from Formby ``Simply the fact that smoking has been linked to many of the largest causes of death in this country, such as cancer and heart disease, makes the proposition one worth considering.
The Value Proposition One way to deal with the changing business environment is to dust off the overused and cliched concept of the "value proposition.