The proposed deletion of Section 52( 1)( b)( ii) also seriously prejudices news broadcasters since the entire Section 52 is part of the exceptions to infringement of broadcast reproduction right under Section 39( c) of the original Act.
What does PROD stand for?
PROD stands for Proposed Deletion (Wikimedia Foundation)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PROD
We have 23 other meanings of PROD in our Acronym Attic
- Problem Cause Tactic/Treatment output result (crime prevention)
- Professional Certification Testing Organization (NASD)
- Professional Content Writers
- Parental Rights and Obligations Department
- Policy Reform Options Database (Central Bureau of Health Intelligence; India)
- Political Research: Organization and Design (journal)
- Production Value (Hockey stat = Ice time divided by points scored)
- Professional Drivers Council, Inc.
- Prompt Return Obsolete of Document
- Production Center
- Production Control
- Programmable Data Acquisition
- Proyecto Sobre el Desarrollo de la Democracia en América Latina (Spanish: Development of Democracy in Latin America; UN Development Program)
- Programme for the Development of Education (Mali)
- Promotora para el Desarrollo Comunal Salvadoreno (Spanish)
- Projects Development for Children Survival
- Foundation for the Rights of the Family
- Promotora de Desarrollo Integral (Spanish: Promoter of Integral Development)
- Fundacion para la Promocion y Desarrollo de la Microempresa (Spanish)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hugh Tomlinson QC, who won a High Court action for MPs' expenses to be published under Freedom of Information laws - minus protected data such as names, addresses and bank account details - told us the proposed deletion of much more information than that would breach of court orders.
We asked Ms Harman to comment on the legality or otherwise of the proposed deletions from MPs' expenses files.