A Proposal Solicitation Package (PSP) is available online at: http://www.
What does PSP stand for?
PSP stands for Proposal Solicitation Package
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PSP
We have 656 other meanings of PSP in our Acronym Attic
- Proficiency Sample Program (engineering)
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Program and Support Plan
- Program Segment Prefix
- Program Support Plan
- Programmable Scanner Position
- Programmable Signal Processor
- Progressive Supranuclear Palsy
- Project Selection Process (various organizations)
- Project Study Plan
- Protein Structure Prediction (protein 3D conformation prediction at rest)
- Provide Strategic Planning
- Pseudostatic Selfpotential
- Pseudostatic Spontaneous Potential (energy production)
- Psychological Support Program (International Federation of Red Cross)
- Public Safety Partnership (various locations)
- Public Sector Program (various organizations)
- Public Service Profile
- Public Service Program (various organizations)
- Public Sphere Project (Computer Professionals for Social Responsibility)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The California Department of Water Resources (DWR) has released its Draft Proposal Solicitation Package (PSP) for the 2008 Water Use Efficiency Program.
The 17 applications deemed complete and eligible were reviewed according to the scoring criteria contained in the Round 2 IRWM Guidelines and Proposal Solicitation Package (PSP).
The Department of Water Resources, Division of Planning and Local Assistance, has released its 2007 Proposal Solicitation Package seeking projects to share $10 million in CALFED grants.
The Department of Water Resources has extended its deadline for submission of the 2007 Proposition 50 Water Use Efficiency Proposal Solicitation Package Step 1 Concept Proposals to Friday, January 5, 2007.
The California Department of Water Resources (DWR) has released a Draft Proposal Solicitation Package (PSP) for the 2007 Water Use Efficiency Program.
DWR issued a Proposal Solicitation Package in November, 2004, and received 174 applications by the application deadline.
The Department of Water Resources (DWR) and the State Water Resources Control Board (SWRCB) have issued draft Proposal Solicitation Packages (PSPs) for the Proposition 50, Chapter 8 Integrated Regional Water Management (IRWM) Program.