What does PF-ZFBF stand for?
PF-ZFBF stands for Proportional-Fair Zero-Forcing Beamforming
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Priming Fluid 1 (MIL-P-87173)
- Pulmonary Fibrosis Associated with Collagen Vascular Disorders
- Plasma Fluid Finite Difference Time Domain
- Product-Form Generalized Stochastic Petri Net
- Progressive Familial Heart Block Type I
- Plasmodium Falciparum Parasitized Human Red Blood Cell Culture Supernatants
- Product-Form Stochastic Petri Net
- Parallel-Fed Velocity-Matched Distributed Photodetector
- Peak Force/Weight Difference
- Positive Frequencies-White Noise