When configured as a mass flow controller, a direct acting proportional solenoid valve is integrated directly onto the base-block, for regulating flows up to 500 Ln/min.
What does PSOL stand for?
PSOL stands for Proportional Solenoid
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PSOL
We have 4 other meanings of PSOL in our Acronym Attic
- Power Silicon on Insulator
- Preston School of Industry (band)
- Primera Sociedad Ocular Integral (Spanish: Premier Comprehensive Ocular Society; Argentina)
- Private Sector Organisation of Jamaica (aka Private Sector Organization of Jamaica)
- Private Sector Organization of Jamaica (aka Private Sector Organisation of Jamaica)
- Party for Socialism and Liberation (political group; Brazil)
- Pet Supplies on Line (est. 1997; Australia)
- Positive Sample Only Learning (algorithm)
- Probability Statistics Object Library (various universities)
- Program on Social and Organizational Learning (School of Public Policy; George Mason Univeristy; Fairfax, VA)
- Pitch-Synchronous OverLap and Add
- Prohibit Send Originating Line Information (4ESS)
- Parallel Successive Over-Relaxation Method
- Persistent Shared Object Model protocol (Microsoft's Office Communications Server implementations)
- Plastic Self Organizing Map (algorithm)
- Primary Secretory Otitis Media
- Programma Samenwerking Opkomende Markten (Dutch: Cooperation with Emerging Markets Program; Ministry of Economic Affairs; Netherlands)
- Programmable Speedometer Odometer Module (vehicle software)
- Pseudo-State Optical Model
- Pending Service Order Notice
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other innovations At minimum, the most advanced ventilators on the market operate with proportional solenoid (PSOL) valves.
They also feature calibrated regulators, power takeoff, pilot pump and electrical proportional solenoid.