What does PRE stand for?
PRE stands for Proportional Reduction in Error (statistics)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PRE
We have 133 other meanings of PRE in our Acronym Attic
- Pre-Retirement Education
- Preformatted Text (HTML)
- Preliminary Risk Evaluation
- Principal Residence Exemption (various locations)
- Proactive Resolution and Education Division (US IRS)
- Process Risk Evaluation
- Procuradoria Regional Eleitoral (Portuguese: Regional Election Attorney; Brazil)
- Progesterone Response Element (biochemistry)
- Program Related Engineering
- Progressive Resistive Exercise