net/ Expertise: Benefits Administration/Pension, Financial Services, Life and Health, Property and Casualty Empire Insurance Recruiters P.
What does P&C stand for?
P&C stands for Property and Casualty (insurance)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of P&C
- Point and Crossing (model railroads)
- Points and Credits
- Policy & Claims (insurance)
- Policy and Communications
- Premier & Cabinet (Australia)
- Prestige and Collections
- Prevention and Compliance (US Coast Guard)
- Principles and Criteria
- Private & Confidential
- Producers & Consumers (grocery chain)
- Protection & Control (power utility engineering)
- Publishing and Copyright (music)
- Pubs and Clubs Regatta (Exton Excelsior Rowing Club; UK)
- Purchasing and Contracting
- Publishing and Copy Centre (Queen's University)
- Plant and Capital Equipment
- Planning And Coordination Group
- Procurement and Contract Management
- Peace and Conflict Resolution
- Performance & Compatibility Requirement
Samples in periodicals archive:
31, the company merged with Insura Property and Casualty Insurance Co.