The oldest question in the real estate management profession is, "How many properties can a property manager manage?
What does PROPMAN stand for?
PROPMAN stands for Property Manager (software)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PROPMAN
- Passionate Rational Objectivists Promoting Exuberant Living (trademark of Rebirth of Reason)
- Progressive Peak Tracing
- Programa de Prevensión y Erradicación de la Violencia Intrafamiliar (Guatemala, judicial branch program)
- Program for Research on Private Higher Education (Albany, NY)
- Pro-Active Rehabilitation of Outside Plant using Heuristic Expert Techniques
- Program for Research on Oxidants: Photochemistry, Emissions, and Transport (Department of Atmospheric, Oceanic, and Space Sciences; University of Michigan; Ann Arbor, MI)
- Proprietary Information
- Propagation Loss
- Proto Planetary Disk (astrophysicist C. Robert O'Dell of Rice University)
- Property Management
- Planning and Research of Policies for Land Use and Transport for Increasing Urban Sustainability
- Corporacion de Promocion para la Pequena Empresa
- Peers Running Organized Play Stations (Canada)
- People Reforming Opinions Positively of Syracuse (Syracuse, New York)
- Property-Based Test Pattern Generator
- Person's Relating to Others Questionnaire
- Patient-Reported Outcome and Quality of Life Instruments Database (Mapi Research Trust; France)
- Professional Quantity Surveyors
- Personal Rate of Return (financial investing)
- Peppertree/Royal Oak Residents' Association (Albuquerque, NM)
Samples in periodicals archive:
located in Westbury, NY as their 2006 Property Manager of the Year.
The Greater New York Chapter 26 of Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM) honored Paul Gottsegen, executive vice president and director of management for the Halstead Management Company, LLC, with the Certified Property Manager of the Year award.
These suggested techniques have aided in bridging the gap between the traditional roles of property manager as physical property generalist and asset manager as financial specialist.
Look around, the streetscape and the skyline offer a broad range of opportunities with one new building after another, all requiring the professional services of a skilled property manager," she said.