About Boxer Property Founded in 1992, Boxer Property Management Corporation is a privately held commercial real estate firm based in Houston that manages, leases, and administers more than 120 retail, medical and office properties, with over 15 million square feet.
What does PMC stand for?
PMC stands for Property Management Corporation (various locations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PMC
We have 555 other meanings of PMC in our Acronym Attic
- Project Management Certificate (various organizations)
- Project Management Committee (various organizations)
- Project Management Consultancy
- Project Management Contract
- Project Management Contractor
- Project Management Cost
- Project Monitoring and Control
- Projects Management Centre
- Proper Motor Car (luxury)
- Property Management Company
- Pseudo Machine Code
- Pseudomembranous Colitis
- Public Management Consulting (various locations)
- Public Mobile Carrier (FCC)
- PubMed Central (US National Library of Medicine's digital archive)
- Puerto Montt, Chile - Tepual (Airport Code)
- Puffin Modern Classics (publishing; Penguin Group)
- Pune Municipal Corporation
- Punjab Medical College (Faisalabad, Pakistan)
- Purdue Marketing Communications (Purdue University; Indiana)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Not included in Turco's numbers are the additional investments by property management corporations to erect new buildings.
About Boxer Property Founded in 1992, Boxer Property Management Corporation is a privately held commercial real estate firm based in Houston that manages and leases more than 120 office, retail and medical properties, consisting of over 15 million square feet.
Wentworth Property Management Corporation manages over 900 residential properties, comprising over 250,000 homes in 13 states, including New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, Illinois, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida and Washington, DC.