The Property Loss Research Bureau and the Liability Insurance Research Bureau are not-for-profit associations of property and casualty insurance companies.
What does PLRB stand for?
PLRB stands for Property Loss Research Bureau
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PLRB
We have 1 other meaning of PLRB in our Acronym Attic
- Pupillary Light Response
- Partido Liberal Radical Autentico (Paraguay)
- Past Life Regression Academy (various locations)
- Payday Loan Reform Act (Illinois)
- Philippine Leisure and Retirement Authority
- Pontiac Lake Recreation Area (Oakland County, MI)
- Prison Litigation Reform Act of 1995
- Public Labor Relations Act (Illinois)
- Position Location Reporting & Control of Tactical Aircraft
- Pennsylvania Labor Relations Board (Pennsylvania Department of Labor & Industry)
- Pole Line Road Baptist Church (California)
- Pacific Life Research Center
- Piecewise-Linear Recursive Convolution
- Pilipina Legal Resources Center (est. 1984; Philippines)
- Pittsburgh Liver Research Center (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Public Lending Right Commission (Canada)
- Puntland Library and Resource Center (Somalia)
- Post Laboratory Research Cooperative Program
- Payload Requirements Document (US DoD and US NASA)
- Perinatally Lethal Renal Disease
Samples in periodicals archive:
22-25 5 Insurance Accounting & Systems 2,400 June 5-8 Educational Conference & Business Show 6 Property Loss Research Bureau 1,927 April 3-6 Claims Conference 7 National Association of 1,638 Sept.
Property Loss Research Bureau and Liability Insurance Research Bureau: Claims Conference, March 21-24, San Antonio, www.