He was charged with operating without a license, failure to stop for the police, speeding, negligent operation of a motor vehicle, leaving the scene of a personal injury accident, leaving the scene of a property damage accident and reckless operation of a motor vehicle.
What does PDA stand for?
PDA stands for Property Damage Accident
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PDA
We have 524 other meanings of PDA in our Acronym Attic
- Proforma Disbursement Account (shipping)
- Program Decision Authority
- Program for Deaf Adults (New York)
- Programmable Device Array
- Progressive Democratic Alliance (British Columbia)
- Progressive Democrats of America
- Project Development Agreement
- Project on Death in America
- Project on Defense Alternatives (Cambridge, MA)
- Propane Deasphalting
- Property Damage Appraisers (various locations)
- Property Disposal Account
- Property Disposal Agent
- Prostate Ductal Adenocarcinoma (rare form of prostate cancer)
- Protected Disclosures Act (New Zealand)
- Psychopharmacologic Drugs Advisory (US FDA)
- Public Defender Agency (Alaska)
- Public Development Authority
- Public Disclosure Act (various locations)
- Public Display Authority (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As five property damage accidents also involving Tadano-made cranes took place in Gunma, Ishikawa, Hokkaido, Iwate and Yamagata prefectures in 1996 and after, the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport will order the company to improve its management because of the delayed report, when it receives a recall notice Friday, the sources said.
: Lunenburg Road, property damage accident, nothing found.
: Seven Bridge Road, property damage accident, no injuries.
: Main Street at Route 495, property damage accident, no injuries.
and charged with operating under the influence of liquor, leaving the scene of a property damage accident and a marked lanes violation.
: High Street, Extension, property damage accident.