The US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has added Honeywell's Solstice Propellant (HFO-1234ze) to the list of compounds excluded from the definition of volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
What does PRPLT stand for?
PRPLT stands for Propellant
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Postal Reform in the Public Interest (advocacy group)
- Performance Review Program for Initial Licensure (Massachusetts Department of Elementary & Secondary Education)
- P53-Related Protein Kinase
- Park Ridge Public Library (Park Ridge, IL)
- Patient Recruitment and Public Liaison (Office)
- Pelican Rapids Public Library (Minnesota)
- Pilot Rock Public Library (Pilot Rock, OR)
- Powell River Public Library (Powell River, British Columbia, Canada)
- Program on Religion and Public Life (Harvard University; Cambridge, MA)
- Public Relations Professionals of Long Island (New York)
- Pacific Rim Proprety Management (Poway, CA)
- Partially Random Point Multiplication
- Production Rate Per Month
- Processor PCI Mezzanine Card
- Pharmacy Repeat Prescription Management System (software)
- Per Room per Night (hospitality industry)
- Pentagon Renovation Project Office
- Pentagon Renovation Project Office/Washington Headquarters Service (Pentagon Renovation Project)
- 5-Phosphoribosyl-1-Pyrophosphate (purine metabolism intermediate)
- Partially Randomized Patient Preference (clinical studies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The primary ingredient of the propellant used in these rounds, nitrocellulose, can deteriorate with age and become prone to autoignition.
00 Hardcover TP155 Kubota (senior research scientist of the propellant combustion laboratory, Asahi Kasei Chemicals, Japan) presents an introductory text on the combustion of energetic materials for readers engaged in rocketry or explosives technology.
Ellery Villalobos, the ammunition team chief, stands a distance away from the vehicle, a red propellant bag slung over his shoulder.
Doctors recommend that these patients use inhalers with the alternative propellant.