Luberef is tendering a smaller package for a propane deasphalter (PDA) unit which will increase its propane deasphalting from 6,500 b/d to 12,500 b/d, as well as increase the asphalt capacity to 12,000 b/d.
What does PDA stand for?
PDA stands for Propane Deasphalting
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PDA
We have 524 other meanings of PDA in our Acronym Attic
- Professional Development Awards (various organizations)
- Proforma Disbursement Account (shipping)
- Program Decision Authority
- Program for Deaf Adults (New York)
- Programmable Device Array
- Progressive Democratic Alliance (British Columbia)
- Progressive Democrats of America
- Project Development Agreement
- Project on Death in America
- Project on Defense Alternatives (Cambridge, MA)
- Property Damage Accident
- Property Damage Appraisers (various locations)
- Property Disposal Account
- Property Disposal Agent
- Prostate Ductal Adenocarcinoma (rare form of prostate cancer)
- Protected Disclosures Act (New Zealand)
- Psychopharmacologic Drugs Advisory (US FDA)
- Public Defender Agency (Alaska)
- Public Development Authority
- Public Disclosure Act (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under the contract, KBR will provide technology licensing and basic engineering services to revamp and almost double the capacity of Luberef's existing propane deasphalting (PDA) unit.
The scheme envisages process modification at Propane Deasphalting and MEK Dewaxing unit of Lube Refinery in order to improve overall thermal efficiency of heat exchanging equipment and to improve yield of lube oil from slack waxes in which valuable oils are still entrained.
b) Carryout Process Modifications at Propane Deasphalting and MEK Dewaxing Units of lube oil refinery to improve lube oil yields by 2400 tons/year and reduction in energy consumption by 5000 tons/year equivalent of F.