The man was airlifted by Sea King helicopter to Ysbyty Gwynedd, Bangor but he was pronounced dead on arrival at the hospital.
What does PDOA stand for?
PDOA stands for Pronounced Dead on Arrival
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of PDOA
We have 5 other meanings of PDOA in our Acronym Attic
- Public Diplomacy Officer (US Department of State)
- Public Disclosure Officer
- Publication Development Order (US Marine Corps)
- Publications Distribution Office(r)
- Publishing Distribution Office
- Purchase Delivery Order
- Pee Dee Orthopaedic Associates, PA (Florence, SC)
- Plan Dissemination OPORD/OPLAN Advisor
- Pokemon Den of Ages (online game)
- Porsche Drive-Off Assistant
- Public Display of Affection
- Prescription Drug and Other Assistance Programs (Medicare)
- Payroll Deductions Online Calculator (various locations)
- Procurement Documentation
- Plovdiv's District Oncologic Dispensary
- Para District Obedience Dog Club (Australia)
- Phelps Dodge Order Entry
- Philippine Department of Energy
- Proud Daughter of Eve (blog)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At the Abu Yousif An-Najjar Hospital in Rafah, medics said Walid Taha, 23, was pronounced dead on arrival, while four of his family members were undergoing treatment for moderate and critical injuries Publishing Rights Reserved to Bahrain News Agency [c] 2003 - 2009 Provided by Syndigate.
The 37-year-old was taken to hospital by paramedics but he was pronounced dead on arrival.
He was pronounced dead on arrival at Nicosia general hospital, police said.
Unfortunately, despite the best efforts of ambulance crew and hospital staff nothing could be done to save the man and he was pronounced dead on arrival.