Based on a newspaper cartoon character, Marmaduke - or Marmadoook to give him his screen name - is a Great Dane prone to mischief.
What does P2M stand for?
P2M stands for Prone to Mischief
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of P2M
- Post 2000
- Priorities 2000 (Brookings Institution)
- Paleoceanography and Paleoclimatology Laboratory (Brazil)
- Pay to Leech
- Prepare to Live
- Point-To-Many (protocol)
- Power2Motivate (Carlton Group, Ltd)
- Project & Program Management
- Performance, Planning and Monitoring System (network management)
- Pleased to Meet You
- Philly2Night (website)
- Physiological and Psychological Effects of NBC and Extended Operations On Crew Program
- Person to Organization
- Plastic 2 Oil (waste conversion)
- Pyranose 2-Oxidase
- Phosphorus Pentoxide (chemistry)
- Proactive Preemptive Operations Group (also seen as PPOG)
Samples in periodicals archive:
And like Tucker himself, she was prone to mischief but had a heart of gold.