ASYS' products include the Elemental Belt Analyzer (EBA), which uses Prompt Gamma Neutron Activation Analysis (PGNAA) for real-time analysis of the elemental composition of bulk materials.
What does PGNA stand for?
PGNA stands for Prompt Gamma Neutron Activation (spectroscopic technique)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PGNA
- Phi Gamma Nu (business fraternity)
- Philadelphia Gay News
- Planning Guidance Notebook (USACE)
- Polish Green Network (est. 1995)
- Portable Game Notation (chess)
- Prankster Gangster (Pink Sheep)
- Procuraduria General de la Nación (Spanish)
- Produs Global Growth Network
- Park Glen Neighborhood Association (Keller, TX)
- Perfect Game National Academy (baseball camp)
- Phi Gamma Nu Delta Theta Alumni Association
- Prompt Gamma Neutron Activation Analysis
- Prince George Nechako Aboriginal Employment Training Association (Canada)
- Provincial Geographical Names Committee (South Africa)
- Primary Guidance Navigation and Control System (Apollo spacecraft guidance system)
- Protective Ground
- Precision Guided Needle-Dropping and Larynx Munitions (General Patton vs the X-ecutioners song)
- Permanent Growth in Nude Mice
- Prompt Gamma Neutron Probe
- Photo Guild of Nova Scotia (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The analyzer uses prompt gamma neutron activation analysis (PGNAA) technology to perform a real-time, composite analysis on shredded scrap metal.
Many boreholes are also encased in iron, which prevents conductivity measurements, but not prompt gamma neutron activation analysis.
that uses prompt gamma neutron activation analysis (PGNAA) technology.