What does PRIND stand for?
PRIND stands for Prolonged Reversible Ischemic Neurologic Deficit
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PRIND
- Private Market Sector (International Association of Conference Interpreters)
- Air Primary Training (US Navy)
- Primary Care for the Uniformed Services
- Problems, Resources, and Issues in Mathematics Undergraduate Studies
- Partnership for Rural Inverness & Nairn
- Puerto Rico International Airlines, Inc.
- Projects In Controlled Environments (UK project management methodology)
- Prospects of Injured Children
- Protection, Rest, Ice, NSAIDs, Compression, and Elevation
- Projects IN Controlled Environments (UK)
- Protracted Regressive Ischemic Neurologic Disorders
- Principle Musician (US Navy)
- Primed in Situ Labeling (method of detecting chromosomal aberrations)
- Professional Resources in Nutrition Sciences (website)
- Primed in Situ DNA Labeling En Suspension
- Printing Industry Markup Language
- Pediatric Rheumatology International Trials Organization
- Public Relations Institute of New Zealand
- Peace Research Institute Oslo